These women's chat mags are damaging our society
- There are several weekly women's chat mags for sale in the UK, with titles like "Chat", "Take a Break", "Pick Me Up", "That's Life" and "Love It".
- They publish stories of rape, incest, violence, murder, paedophiles, torture, cannibalism, mutilation and child abuse, and do so for the casual entertainment of women.
- Their stories have been deliberately chosen to depict men as evil monsters who prey on helpless women and children.
- Newsagents display them on low shelves, often close to children's comics.
- Millions of these magazines are sold every week.
These magazines have strong adult content displayed on their covers and in the stories they feature. Help us get them treated as adult material and moved to the newsagent's top shelves in sealed bags so only the title is visible.