Harness the power of your social media to tell others what you think about this and to tell them about this campaign. Please use your social media network of friends to alert them about us.
"Curb The Chat Mags" is the first (and still the only) campaign to tackle this problem head-on and with your help, we can make a difference.
Want to do something about it right now?
"Sicko even had sex
with her corpse"
Contact us - we want to hear from you.
- Remember to like our Facebook Page, tell your friends and help spread the word.
- Please email us at info@CurbTheChatMags.com if you have any queries to do with this campaign.
- See below for more of the social media pages of these chat magazines. Leaving comments on their pages have a big effect when others see them.
- Try going to the Chat Facebook Page ("Life! Death! Prizes! - We got it all! - 197,403 people like this and 188,355 people follow us") and letting them know how you feel about it.
- Contact other similar campaigns and give them your support.
Alert your local supermarkets about this problem.
- We've written a free template letter for you to copy, change and use to give to your newsagent or supermarket. Get it here.
Social Media Links
|"MURDERED & MUTILATED"|
"My poor lad was
returned to me
- You can visit our Facebook Page at CurbTheChatMags and support us by liking us.
- You can visit these Magazine's Facebook pages and tell them what you think.
- Here's the Facebook and Twitter links:
More Useful Website LinksHere are some more links. These are the home pages of the magazines. Go and leave your opinion right on their doorstep.
- Chat Magazine "Life! Death! Prizes!"
- Real People Magazine "100% True".
- Take A Break "Britain's Biggest-selling Women's Magazine".
- Love It Magazine "Britain's BRIGHTEST Magazine for Women."
- That's Life Magazine "Britain's leading true-life magazine."